1. Register for the Festival
2. Get familiar with our webcast platform:
- If you have a laptop or a tablet, you may want to use that device, it will give you a better experience, it also works on smartphones.
- If you have a limited network/internet bandwidth, please ask the other members of your family or household that during the period you are enjoying the science festival to please to don’t stream or use other high demanding internet resources such as video games, videos, on-demand movies, etc, in any media Netflix, YouTube, WhatsApp, etc.
- If you can connect your device to your router using a cable instead of wi-fi, even better, still works well with wi-fi though.
- Join our Trivia Nights in preparation for the festival, so you get more familiar with the plaform.
3. Join our Trivia Nights
- To be better prepared to join the Live Webcast during the Science Festival, take advantage of our trivia nights on April 21st and 23rd.
- Have Fun on our entertaining Trivia STEaM Nights
4. Check the readily available materials at home that would enhance your experience during our live sessions
Link for the Materials
Make your own aircraft
Sheet of paper letter size or another rectangular shape
Please check by Friday morning to find out if there are other suggested materials that would be helpful to have handy on Saturday
5. Enjoy the Festival
- After you register, you will receive an email with the link to join the festival on April 25th.
- If you have friends that would like to also join send them the link to our website so the can register. Links cannot be shared, are individualized for each attendee device.
- If you need to log-on from multiple devices at your home (for different people), you will need to register with different email addresses for each device so you/they can join the session. If you can share the device with your family members, please do so, rather than registering multiple users, we have a limited number of seats.
- If you have Questions during the session, use the Q&A button, some questions will be answered live, some others will be distributed through out our communication channels after the festival.
- There are 3 periods to join the festival
- 10:00 AM
- 12:00 PM
- 1:30 PM
- If we have enough capacity, you are welcome to stay the 3 periods, but if we reached our 500 attendees per period, please consider to join our alternative YouTube channel where the festival will also be broadcast. NOTE: in the YouTube Channel will not be Q&A, but you can send your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond most of them through our diverse communication channels the following week.
- Our Live YouTube channel is:
6. Enjoy some On – Demand Sessions
- On-Demand STEaM activities will become available the day of the festival, you can watch them at any time.
7. Become a Friend of the South Shore Science Festival
- Stay updated with FUN Free STEaM activities
- Read curated STEaM content
- Network with STEaM alike minds
- Share your knowledge
- Inspire new generations
- Monthly Trivia sessions
Send us an email to email@example.com