Participating is FREE!!!
When is the raffle performed?
Day of the Festival at 2:50 PM
How can I get a chance to participate in the raffle?
Very Easy, Two ways,
- Be active in our Social Media Outlets
- Ask a relevant question to the topic being presented during the Festival.
- Relevant means: Asking questions about the live presentation during the corresponding period in South Shore Science Festival (4/25)
How do I ask a question?
- Click on the Q&A button in the Zoom control panel
What about being active in social Media Participation?
- Following the south shore science festival in the corresponding social network, subscribing to our YouTube Channel, liking our postings, sharing our postings, adding relevant comments to our feed and adding our hash tags to relevant content you post between 4/22 and 4/25 at 1:00 pm
What are the hashtags?
#SSSFVI #sssciencefestival #sssciencefestival2020 #SSSFvirtual #SSSFVIvirtual
What about the social media handles?
Find them at the bottom of our website or click on these links
How many raffles will be today?
One for each letter of STEM